FrSky X8R 16 Channel Receiver with Smart Port, SBUS and RSSI Output
• More channels: 1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port
• With RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
• Smart Port enabled, realizing two?way full duplex transmission
SMART PORT is a signal wire full duplex digital transmission interface developed by FrSky Electronic Co., Ltd. All products enabled with Smart Port (including XJT Module, X8R receiver, new hub-less sensors, new Smart Dashboard, etc.), serial port user data and other user input/output devices can be connected without limitations for numbers or sequences at a high transmission speed.
All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis or the XJT module.
For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules.
FrSky XJT module in D16 mode (Switch 1 is OFF, Switch 2 is OFF) or D8 mode (Switch 1 is OFF, Switch 2 is ON), DFT/DJT/DHT/DHT?U in D_mode
- Dimension: 46.3 x 26.8 x 13.6mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 14g
- Number of Channels: 1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port
- With RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)