Item may not be exactly as shown as the manufacturer changes the covering frequently
Favourite 40A PRO Brushless Electronic Speed Controller
ESC stands for Electronic Speed Controller. It is an electronic motor controller which controls the speed, direction and possibly braking of a motor.
BEC stands for Battery Eliminator Circuit. In radio control contexts, the BEC is extra circuitry on the ESC to provide power to the controls (such as steering, servos, receivers) to the controlled vehicle so that this control circuitry does not need to carry it's own battery pack. That is, it piggy backs on the battery pack used to drive the motors of the vehicle or in other words, the motor and servos share the same battery pack.
SBEC usually stands for Switching Battery Eliminator Circuit. SBEC's are improved versions of BECs as the circuitry uses batter power more efficiently.
Output: continuous 40A, Burst 60A up to 10 seconds
Input voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NiMh battery
BEC: 3.0A, 5.25V or 6V switchable by software
Refresh Rate of the Throttle Signal: 50
Weight: 39 grams
- High performance microprocessor, compatible with all kinds of motors with high driving effeciency
- Three types of start modes: Normal, Soft, Very Soft compatible with airplanes, helicopters and multicopters
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response
- Multiple protection features - low-voltage cut off, over heat and throttle signal loss protection
- Throttle signal is transferred through optical/electricalll coupled system to avoid electromagnetic interference
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter
- Wide open heat-sink has the best heat dissipation effect
- Firmware of the ESC can be updated through the built-in USB adapter in the Professional LCD Program Box
- User programmable
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, Digital LED Program Card, Multifunction LCD Program Box, Professional LCD Program Box, PC software.