FrSky DJT 2.4 Ghz Module for JR / SkyFly
The DJT telemetry transmitter module is a great choice if your transmiter is compatable with the JR modules.
The Telemetry Radio System developed by FrSky provides an additional return link that is used for monitoring the Rx’s voltage, poor receiver reception, temperature, location, speed and so on.
The module is compatible with both the V8-series (non-telemetry) and the D-Series (telemetry) receivers.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgradable
V8 Series: (Non-telemetry receivers)
V8FR-HV, V8R7-HV, V8R7-SP, V8R4
D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
D8R, D8R-II, D8RSP, D6FR, D4FR
Compatible with the following transmitters:
JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X, 9XR and many more radios.
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-13.0V
- Operating Current: 50mA
- Output Power: 60mW
- Resolution: 11bit (3072)
|Receiver series||Channels||Weight (g)||Range||Analog
|Digital data-stream port||Extra functions|
|D4FR||√||4||4||full range||CPPM, RSSI|
|D6FR||√||6||7.1||full range||√ (with in-built
|normal & fast speed modes|
|D8R-II||√||8||12.2||full range||√||√||normal & fast speed modes|