FrSky X6R 6/16 Channel Receiver with Smart Port, SBUS and RSSI Output
• More channels: 1~6ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port
• Smart Port enabled, realizing two?way full duplex transmission
SMART PORT is a signal wire full duplex digital transmission interface developed by FrSky Electronic Co., Ltd. All products enabled with Smart Port (including XJT Module, X8R receiver, X6R receiver, new hub-less sensors, new Smart Dashboard, etc.), serial port user data and other user input/output devices can be connected without limitations for numbers or sequences at a high transmission speed.
All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis or the XJT module.
For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules.
- Dimension: 47.5 x 23.8 x 14.6mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 15.4g
- Number of Channels: 1~6ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
- Compatibility: FrSky XJT module in D16 mode
- Firmware Upgradeable