FrSky XJT - JR/GRAUPNER 16CH Duplex Transmitter Telemetry Module
- Two auto-detected modulations: PXX (mode selection, bind, model match, range check, failsafe, etc. on radio side) or CPPM.
- Three selectable modes: D8 (existing 8ch two-way), D16 (new 16ch two-way full duplex transmission) and LR12 (new 12ch one-way, approx. three times range of current V8 & D series when pairing with new LR series receivers, such as L9R).
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- Detect the module antenna’s working status and give sound warnings if the module antenna is broken or does not have intact contact, etc.
- Super lower latency (approx. 1/3 of current systems) and higher precision (transmitter’s hardware and software support required, such as ? FrSky transmitters).
The XJT telemetry transmitter module is compatible with the JR style modules.
TurnigyX, 347,388,783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303,
MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X
The module is compatible with FrSky's line of receivers - V8, D, LR and X Series (telemetry)
Just add this module to the back of FrSky's Taranis Radio for a total of 32 channels
- -ACCST SYSTEM (Advanced Cntinuous Channel Shifting Technology) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- -Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
- -Easy to bind and instant link-up
- -Excellent reboot times
- -All channels failsafe
- -Quick response
- -Very smooth servo movement
- -Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- -Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- -Firmware upgradable
V8 Series: (Non-Telemetry receivers)
V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
X Series: (Telemetry receivers)
X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.
LR Series: (Long Range receivers)
Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
Output Power: ≤ 100mW