"The plane that wrote the book on R/C Aerobatics"
This is the legendary model that got R/C aerobatics off the ground in 1957. As the first successful low-wing R/C model, it swept the top four places at the '58 Nationals and pioneered the unlimited aerobatic capability we take for granted today.
Obviously the Astro Hog is no longer competitive with today's high-tech pattern ships, but it does offer the modern sport flier amazing aerobatic performances in a super stable, easy-to-fly model.
Nothing Flies Like A Hog . . .
The Astro Hog will perform any manoeuvre in the book, yet it flies slow enough to let you enjoy it! So gentle, some people have used it as a primary trainer. Ideal for 4-stroke engines!
A Premium Quality Sig Kit...
|Wingspan||71 in||1803 mm|
|Wing Area||824 sq in||53.2 dm²|
|Length||51 in||1295 mm|
|Engine Required||2-Stroke .40-.60||6.5-10CC|
|4-Stroke .60-.80 10-13.1CC|
|Radio Required||4-Channel with 4 servos (not included)|
- Precision Die-Cut and Sawn Parts To Speed Assembly
- Detailed Full-Size Plans & Photo-Illustrated Assembly Manual
- Semi-Symmetrical NACA-2415 Airfoil For Aerobatics and Gentle Stall Characteristics
- Standard Trike Landing Gear (plans also show optional tail dragger gear)
- Responsive Strip Ailerons
- Bolt-On Wing Mounting
- Molded ABS Plastic Headrest
- SIG Easy Hinges
- Complete Hardware Pack