Control Line Profile Stunter With Flaps
National Stunt Champion Mike Stott has designed a profile model that flies like a full-bodied competition caliber stunter. The Banshee makes an ideal stunt trainer for up and coming fliers, or an excellent practice airplane for the competition flier.
An ideal stunt trainer.
|Wingspan||49 in||1245 mm|
|Wing Area||510 sq in||32.9 dm²|
|Engines||.29-.40 cu. in. (4.8 - 6.5 cc) (not included)|
- Built-Up Balsa Wing
- 1/2" Balsa Profile Fuselage
- Die-Cut Plywood Doublers
- Sheet Balsa Tail Surfaces
- Full-Size Plans & Instructions
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Bellcrank
- Formed Landing Gear & Pushrods
- Nylon Control Horns & Landing Gear Clips
- Tail wheel
- Complete Hardware Package