If a fast roll rate, sizzling vertical climb, and dazzling good looks turn you on, take a close look at the King Kobra.
R/C Sport Pattern Model For .60 Engines
The foam core wing and unique fuselage construction get you in the air fast with a model that looks as good as it flies! If you want the largest and best performing model you can get without spending a lot of money, it’s hard to beat a .60 size pattern plane.
The King Kobra fly's great with a sport .60 R/C engine and it's big enough to dazzle the crowds and to easily see, even at extreme distances. If you want to soup this model up to the max, the building instructions include tips on tuned pipes and retracts. A fully symmetrical wing and airfoiled stabilizer make the King Kobra fly super smooth. It can make an average Sunday flier look like an expert!
||700 sq in
||7.5 lb (3400g)
Engine Requred: 2-stroke .60 cu.in. (10cc) (not included)
- Pre-Cut Foam Wing Cores
- 1/16 in Balsa Wing Sheeting
- Basic Balsa Box Fuselage Structure
- Molded ABS Plastic Fuselage Top
- Molded Jet-Style Clear Canopy
- Built-Up Airfoiled Stabilizer
- Formed Landing Gear Wires
- Steerable Nose Gear
- Injection-Molded Plastic Cowling
- Full-Size Plans
- Photo-Illustrated Assembly Manual - CLICK HERE FOR MANUAL
- Engine Mounts
- Standard Trike Landing Gear
- King Kobra Name Decal
- Sig Easy Hinges
- Complete Hardware Pack